Romantic Fall Getaway
The fall season is the quietest time of year in Whistler, but that doesn’t mean it’s not a great time to visit! The serene surroundings and beautiful fall colours, help make it an especially good time of year for romance! It’s a great opportunity to earn some easy brownie points.
Here are our suggestions for a romantic stay this fall in Whistler.
First off, enhance your stay at First Tracks Lodge with our Romance Package. This includes bathrobes, plush slippers, rejuvenating green tea bath salts and organic Whistler pocket chocolate bar. Which we can have ready in your suite upon arrival.
Book a dining reservation! Our top 5 romantic tucked away Whistler restaurants, include:
- Table nineteen Lakeside Eatery at Nicklaus North
- Rim Rock Café
- Aura Restaurant
- Red Door Bistro
- Alta Bistro
Book an activity or activities! Our top 5 Whistler romantic activities, include:
- A tandem zip line tour at dusk either with Ziptrek or Super Fly Ziplines at The Adventure Group
- An afternoon relaxing at the Scandinave Spa
- Bundle up and enjoy a quiet and peaceful paddle down the River of Golden Dreams
- Salmon Bake by Jeep with Canadian Wilderness Adventures
- A casual stroll along the Valley trail
Top it all off with a romantic in suite dinner and a dip in the hotel hot tub or soaker tub. Add a little romance in your life and bring that specials some on an escape to Whistler this fall!
Connect with us and we’d be happy to secure dining and activity reservations for you. We’d also be happy to include a romance package in your suite for your arrival.
Please note** Contact the restaurant to confirm specialty availability. Only good for 2015 Fall Restaurant Specials!